CALL TO ACTION!
Help us protect your privacy in Maine!
What you can do:
- 1. Become a member and sign up for our free mailing list: Maine Alert. The more members we have, the more influence we have upon our legislators, and the better we can lobby on your behalf!
- 2. Tell your friends, we need to get everyone involved!
- 3. Call your elected officials right now!
- · Your elected officials feel that this is not a pressing issue, let’s make sure they realize just how important it is to not make law-abiding citizens feel like criminals! They have chosen to table the bill. Let us show them the error of their ways!
The concealed handgun permit privacy bill is: LD-345 Written by Corey Wilson (R-Augusta) This bill will:
- · STOP people that will do anything to make your life harder, just because you choose to exercise your right!
- · Protect your privacy as a law abiding firearms owner.
1.) Email *and* call the members of the Criminal Justice and Public Safety committee. Politely express your support for LD-345, and urge them to vote in favor of LD-345 today! Email alone does not have the impact of a telephone call.
Sen. Stan Gerzofsky
Rep. Mark N. Dion
Sen. David E. Dutremble
Rep. Ricky D. Long
R-Sherman, Ranking Mbr.
Sen. Gary E. Plummer
Rep. Bryan T. Kaenrath
Rep. Alan M. Casavant
Rep. Timothy I. Marks
Rep. Joshua R. Plante
Rep. Thomas M. Tyler
Rep. Jethro D. Pease
Rep. Corey S. Wilson
Rep. Michel A. Lajoie
2.) Call and email YOUR State Representative at 207-287-1400 and your State Senator at 207-287-1540.Voice your support for LD-345, Concealed Carry Privacy, urge them to pass it, and insist they oppose all anti-gun proposals this legislative session. Remind them who they work for, and tell them that you REFUSE TO BE TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL!